We spend our lives studying and learning specialize knowledge so that we could work and be productive citizens.
1. Some of us study way over our 30’s and spend countless hours working and trying so hard to have materials things.
2. Some of us spend our money going out and buying the things we like without thinking about our future.
3. Some of us spend our money on experiences and still have some type of backup plan for when we are older.
4. Some of us our lazy and don’t really do any learning or working.
5. Some of just really don’t care about much now-days.
6. Some of us care so much about other people that we forget about ourselves.
7. Some of us are just selfish and always think about ourselves first.
8. Some of us just complain about everybody because we are jealous of what they do or have.
9. Some of us, like to see others do bad so we can feel better about ourselves
10. Lastly some us have many of the qualities I mentioned above.
We all have some bad and good in us, the trick is to balance your life. Don’t feel bad if you have one or more bad qualities; feel good because you feel bad enough that you are thinking about changing.
Life does not need to be so difficult, be yourself and do what you like to do, whatever that is.