Yes my dear readers, we are at war with this virus Covid-19 or whatever it’s called.
Hi my dear reader or student, how are you? It’s been a while since I written something on my blog.
On March of last year I wrote this https://edwindiaz.com/its-time-we-hit-this-coronavirus-covid-19-hard to give you some motivation and let you know that even though things at times might seem hard – they will pass and things will be better sooner or later.
This has been a tough year for some of us, right? For me it has been one of the toughest times, not just because of the virus but everything that happened in 2020 for me – that’s why you haven’t heard from me for while, but I’m a good, and I believe even stronger than ever before. I had many things to take care in the “off-line world” and I also spent some time away meditating, growing and reflecting on life.
My goal in life is to help everybody I encounter, that’s what I believe it’s my purpose. Here are some words of wisdom and some knowledge that have helped me and might help you get through hard times.
Life is like a rollercoaster, it goes up and down, enjoy the ride.
Knowledge it’s something that nobody can take away from you, it’s more important than money itself, but without action is NOTHING.
This is not the first time we get a pandemic and overcome it, and it’s only a matter of time before we win this war like I mentioned in my blog https://edwindiaz.com/its-time-we-hit-this-coronavirus-covid-19-hard
- You only have one life, live it to the max, doing the things that really matter to you.
- Everyday you don’t do anything towards your goal, it’s a day wasted, for what? to stay in the same place, complaining about how bad things are?
- Moving even when you are slow, it’s better than staying still. You will be amaze how much you can accomplish if doing things little by little.
- Clarity is POWER – when you know what you want you are ahead of 99.9% of people. If you don’t know what you want, MOVE – take action in any direction and you will find what you want.
- Some days are hard, some days are easy, some days are just days – But you control how you feel – Decide that no matter what you will feel GOOD.
- Luck only exist on your mind, you attract what you believe – some things just take longer to attract, be patient and it will come, if you really desire it.
- What you believe you are is who you are or what you will become – make sure that your self image is clear in your mind.
- Don’t compare yourself with anybody, YOUR ARE YOU and I AM ME, HE is HE and SHE is SHE, be you it’s better.
Everything is about how you see things in life, if you look at your life like is a blessing ,then that is how it will be. But if you look at your life like is horrible, then you guessed it – that’s how it will be.
Work hard for what you want, enjoy the process and keep learning and moving forward because at the end of the day, what matters is what you think it matters.