This article is for people that want success!
I’m not really referring to you personally but there are people that have become lazy and complainers over time without even knowing it and its not even their fault.
How do you know if you have become lazy?
- Let you let the bed win the battle in the morning
- Let things for tomorrow when they can be done today
- Let time pass you by without doing anything
- Watch more than 5 hours of tv daily
- Browse the internet for trivial things more than 5 hours a day
- Talk to your friends on the phone for more than 5 hours a day (combined)
Then you might have fallen into the LAZY SYSTEM. A lot of people do these things and still can get things done and they would probably say, I ‘m now lazy but the reality is that if you watch more than 5 hours of TV, means that your body is used to PLEASURE, easy things or comfortable things and will have a hard time doing real work for some time.
I’m not saying we should be working all the time, but everything should have a time and place.
If you want to be successful you need to cut down on many things and focus on the things that will get you there.
Are you a Complainer?
If you …..
- Complain about the day constantly
- Complain about the weather most of the time
- Complain about your life
- Complain about how hard it is
- Complain about people you know
- Complain about your work
Then you are a complainer!
I am so guilty of some of the things here at times but then I wake up and say to myself; I will not be a complainer and will STOP complaining about stupid things like this.
I then reverse it like this!
- TODAY is beautiful, thank you GOD!
- Thank you for the RAIN so that trees may grow
- Thank you for my life since I still have one
- Thank for making it hard, so that I can be stronger and better
- THANK You for my real friends and family even if they have faults, we are not perfect
- THANK YOU for allowing me to work, some people don’t even have that
I hope this gives you some wisdom and help you!
15 comments On You Might Be lazy and a Complainer Without Knowing It, FIND OUT!
Thanks, Edwin for the list of “Thank You’s”. I will use them as a prayer.
Love your positivity Edwin! Love your course on Udemy. You’re a great teacher and all round great guy.
Thanks, Edwin! Reading your posts helps me be more productive and inspires me to use my time productively!
thank you edwin,not just for teaching for your positive inspiration,you are great person.
Edwin, thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us through your lessons, you’re the best instructor ever!
Bonjour from France 😉
You are the best Edwin number 1 thank you so much.
Edwin Diaz is the name that one should refer whenever someone is talking about WEB_DEVELOPMENT. Anyways My Dream is to meet you by earning money through web-development. Let’s see, Am i successful or not.
I known you a couple of months now, Edwin, and it’s always a pleasure to study web development with you as a mentor. You positivity inspires me to get the job done. I want to thank you very much, you have changed my life forever…
I’m glad I inspired you, it is my pleasure to provide information that helps you guys. Thank you for letting me know, it’s always nice to hear it or in this case see it in a message 🙂
U r the best Motivation
Thank you 🙂
You are so awesome Edwin! Thank you very mush for you course and for your motivation!
Thank you Max 🙂
You always remain my best instructor Edwin,thanks for been a good mentor
I’m glad and it is my pleasure 🙂